If you are (or someone you are with) is in immediate danger or feel unsafe, call 9‑1‑1. If you witness or experience conduct that discriminates, stereotypes, excludes, harasses, or harms anyone in our community based on their identity (such as race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or religion) please report it to the university. To file a report, you have several options:
Report by Phone
Call 541-346-3123. The call can be anonymous. Staff can also direct you to support and confidential resources.
Use the online reporting form to report incidents of bias, discrimination or discriminatory harassment to the Office of Investigations and Civil Rights Compliance. Your report will be directed to the appropriate office.
Other Campus Offices for Support
The University of Oregon is committed to providing safe spaces for students, faculty, and staff to report any incidents of discrimination or bias. The staff of these offices have been trained to be welcoming and sensitive to student, staff, and community concerns. You can report to the offices listed below.
- Office of the Dean of Students (students)
- Office of Investigations and Civil Rights Compliance (faculty, staff, and students)
- Ombuds Program (faculty, staff, or students)
- University Housing (students living in University Housing)
- University of Oregon Police Department (faculty, staff, or students)
- Student Life Portland (Portland students)
- UO Title IX Coordinator (faculty, staff, and students)